Tuesday, January 19, 2010

VISIONNAIRE

That's what Miuccia Prada is. She's a f*cking genius! When I saw at Style.com her proposal for the next season in the catwalk, I just thought it was different. Now that Steven Meisel had shot the campaign, I've absolutely fall in love with the colours, the textures, the volume, the crystals and, of course, the prints! No backgrounds, no pre-eminence of the model... Clothes speak by theirselves (and so loudly)!. It's a pitty I'm not going to be able to afford one of the pieces of the collection!




No comments:

Loved by...

About me

My photo
Elle est enchantée quand elle voit lui...
Licencia Creative Commons
Hedonista de veintitantos por Ana Ávila se encuentra bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-SinObraDerivada 3.0 Unported.